Trouble with a Dwarf Stella Cherry Tree

I have a Stella cherry tree that's in a pot. It's swarming with black flies. It is 2 years old. The sap has leaked down the stem and set hard and the leaves are withering up. What can I do?

By Micky

Answers

Hey, I have weeping Cherry tree it's beautiful. Mine started draining sap & holes all in it. Neighbor said it was a borer in it .I didn't catch it in time. Two trees in my yard have them. Going to have to cut down. You have to get a Horcult<sp to check spray it for you. They say it's quite expensive. Good luck. Cookie17

Home and Garden Gardening Trees Tree HealthJune 29, 2011
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
A bunch of cherries still on the tree.
Using Up Your Cherry Harvest
Photo of cherries hanging on a cherry tree.
Growing Cherries (Cherry Trees)
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 18, 2017 at 6:27:18 PM on 10.0.0.53 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.