Troubleshooting a Breaker that Keeps Tripping

My breaker trips, I replaced breaker and it worked for 5 days. The breaker trips now without being able to reset it, with all outlets unplugged and switches off. There is no evidence of rodents in above the light fixtures or in the house. The position terminal in the box is good, 2 out of 4 plug boxes have no sign of arcing. I also switched the wire in the box to another 15amp terminal and still tripped the breaker.

By Billy from Nashville, TN

Answers:

When it comes to electricity, I would call a licensed electrician. To easy to cause fires. (10/16/2010)

By Stngray

Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping
Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping
human hand flipping the switch on the circuit breaker.
Dishwasher Tripping a Circuit Breaker
breaker box
Pool Keeps Tripping Circuit Breaker
Electrician Working on Circuit Breakers
Troubleshooting Circuit Breaker Problems
🎄