Unclogging a Toilet

My latrine is jammed. The water is not going down. It seems the drain is not fully open. How do I clear the jammed latrine? Should I pour acid into it? Or is there is a more strong material which will disintegrate the debris? Regards.

By Ajay from New Delhi, IN

Unclogging a Toilet

Warm cups of water and a little liquid soap will soften it up. Leave it sit for as long as you can. (08/11/2009)

By Blessed Assurance

Unclogging a Toilet

I was really really skeptical. I didn't have any dishsoap, so I used laundry soap. I emptied out the excess water, poured in approximately one cup, poured in two large pots of boiling water, and waited about ten minutes. Then I plunged about 45 seconds, and viola, it worked. After six hours with three small kids and no toilet and anticipating breaking the news to a overworked husband, I was so relieved that this worked. I had even tried some caustic chemicals. Unbelievable. Made my day. (11/04/2009)

By ericka77

Unclogging a Toilet
Unclogging a Toilet
clogged toilet
Unclogging a Drain or Toilet Attached to a Septic System
Toddler looking in open toilet
Plastic Ball Stuck in Toilet
Snaking a toilet
Products for Unclogging a Toilet
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet