Recycled Easter Bunny Craft
This fun project using a recycled toilet paper tube is one that you can do with your children on or before Easter. They make cute decorations. This is a guide about recycled Easter Bunny craft.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Easter is around the corner! Here is a cute craft that you and the kids can do together to prepare for the Easter egg hunt. Turn an empty toilet paper roll into an Easter Bunny. The craft is fun and easy enough to keep those little hands busy while waiting for the Easter Bunny to deliver all the Easter eggs.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: one Easter Bunny
- printout of the provided pattern sheet ~ click here to download
- empty toilet paper roll
- one cup cut from an empty egg carton tray
- 5.4 x 3.7 inch piece of white felt
- left-over piece of pink felt
- A6 size piece cut from a white glitter foam sheet
- left-over piece of hot pink cardstock
- pair of 15mm pink wiggle eyes
- white 10mm pom-pom
- pink 10mm pom-pom
- four black bristles cut from a broom
- three 5mm multifaceted pure white rhinestones
- white acrylic paint
- Pentel ultra fine black pen
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- large petal palm punch from XCut, code XCU 261811
- standard scissors
- Cut the egg cup smaller so that it would fit on top of the toilet paper roll. Glue it in place and allow to dry.
- Glue the white felt around the toilet roll. Then, paint the egg cup white and allow to dry.
- Trace and cut two ears from the white glitter foam sheet. Trace and cut two inner ears from the pink felt, and glue them on top of the glitter foam ears.
- Glue the bunny ears to the felt-covered toilet paper roll.
- Add a drop of glue to the end of a broom bristle and push it into the white pom-pom to make a whisker. Add the rest of the bristles in the same way, so that there will be two whiskers on each side.
- Glue the bunny's eyes and nose in place.
- Glue the pink pom-pom at the back to add the bunny's tail.
- Punch three flowers from the hot pink cardstock. Glue them to the bunny's head, and glue a rhinestone to the centre of each flower.
- Use the pen to draw the bunny's mouth.
In These Guides