Use Burp Cloths as Hand Towels

My children have grown past the baby stage and I do not plan to have more babies. I had a ton of cloth diapers and burp cloths. Some of them where very nice and had embroidery on them. I needed some more hand towels in the kitchen to dry hands and dry dishes so I thought, "Why don't I use them?" I can also reminisce about my children when they were babies while I use them in another way.

My daughter is 32 years old and I still use her cloth diapers in the kitchen. Not one of them has worn out yet! They sure don't make things like they used to!

Stack of Colored Towels
Saving Money on Towels
Home and Garden Home Improvement BathroomJune 10, 2013
Burping Baby
Making Burp Cloths for Infants
A stack of a cloth diapers.
Cloth Diapers or Disposable Diapers?
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Cloth Diapers
Uses for Cloth Diapers