Use Empty Tissue Boxes for Small Trash Can

Don't throw empty tissue boxes away right away. They can have a second life as perfect little trash cans for vanity table or bathroom! Having one where you do your makeup makes it so much easier to throw used cotton swabs, eyeliner shavings, etc. neatly away. This is how I use them, but they could probably be used in crafts, too. When it's full, you can just throw it away.

By Paula from San Francisco, CA

Answers:

I use them as trash cans in my minivan! They just fit between the two front seats and are great for getting rid of used tissues, gum wrappers, and other trash. (05/14/2009)

By PamWh

I use one to hold plastic grocery bags. It holds quite a few very neatly and then you just pull one out at a time from the top. (05/14/2009)

By Debbie52

What great ideas! I'm definitely going to put one near my bathroom sinks. And I'll also stick my plastic bags in another one! (05/14/2009)

By Cricketnc

I keep one on my dryer for lint and what not. (08/18/2009)

By keeper60

You are so right. I keep one in my kitchen to put can lids and paper seals in. I was thinking of submitting the tip but you beat me to it. Good going. (08/18/2009)

By irisbird

Great idea! Some of us are always thinking! (08/18/2009)

By Pam in Beeton

I long have used these little boxes. After shopping, I put my sales receipts into one. I got tired of seeing little pieces of paper all over my desk. I am an author who writes different types of books. I can mark the future book name on a tissue box and place my notes inside and forget it until I am ready to write. Dr Robert E McGinnis (08/18/2009)

By Paradise series author

RE: Use Empty Tissue Boxes for Small Trash Can

Normally I break it down, remove plastic, and recycle. I put one on my dashboard and cut a small opening. Put a radar detector in it so it just looks like tissue. (08/18/2009)

By lynnsmskitty

I have small trash cans nearby; I recycle the tissue boxes, as they're cardboard. (08/19/2009)

By abcs

Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
Colorful Tissue Paper
Reusing Tissue Paper
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
🎉
🎄