Crafts Using Chocolate Boxes

Category Containers
Empty candy boxes can be decorated and reused as gifts or storage for small items. This is a page about crafts using chocolate boxes.

I usually get these boxes of chocolates on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and my birthday. Needless to say, they are empty when I do the re-decorating.

I re-cover the outside top of the box with any paper. My choice is usually plain white paper, then I cut out pretty pictures from greeting cards, arrange and glue them on the top.

I use only the single layer boxes. The inside compartment, I glue down to inside bottom part of box to keep it from slipping or tipping out. The individual compartments are just right for small objects of your choice.

I made several of these, for my jewelry crafting friends. They thought it was a great way to sort and keep their small beads, sequins, googly eyes for dolls, animals, and so on.

Replace the top and cushioning paper from inside. You have a safe storage place.

I also cut a nice saying from a greeting card, or one of my own sentiments and glue it to inside top. That way, every time they open it, they are reminded of our friendship.

By Gladys Hill

If you received a box of candy for Valentine's Day, be sure to save it to make one of these pretty keepsake boxes. This page is about making a candy box into a treasured keepsake.

Candy Box Into Treasured Keepsake - view of finished box

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a page about making a chocolate box jewelry display. Save that empty chocolates box and create a unique recycled display for small pieces of jewelry.

rings filling the box display

Crafts Recycled Crafts ContainersApril 12, 2016
🎃