Use Excess Cologne as Air Freshener

I received a bunch of those small bottles of cologne from my family for my birthday; the kind they have at Walmart on one of the hanging displays, about $6-8 each. Some of them I love enough to wear, but not all. So the ones I don't really care for enough to wear, I will dribble on the back of the couch, recliner, etc, and it makes a nice (free to me) air freshener!

I don't recommend buying them for that reason as they are a bit high, but if you have any leftover cologne that you just don't wear, don't want, or want to hurry and use up, it is a great use!

By Fatboyslimsmom from Many, LA

Use Excess Cologne as Air Freshener

I tend to use the "unwanteds" as bargain-basement Febreze: After vacuuming, I walk through the room and spritz the floor with the stuff. What I don't like for use on my own body seems to nicely freshen my room, if only temporarily. (10/28/2009)

By JustPlainJo

Homemade Air Freshener Recipes
Homemade Air Fresheners
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Plugged in air freshener
Can You Refill Plug-in Air Fresheners?
flip flop air freshener
Making Car Air Fresheners
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality