Use Excess Cologne as Air Freshener

I received a bunch of those small bottles of cologne from my family for my birthday; the kind they have at Walmart on one of the hanging displays, about $6-8 each. Some of them I love enough to wear, but not all. So the ones I don't really care for enough to wear, I will dribble on the back of the couch, recliner, etc, and it makes a nice (free to me) air freshener!

I don't recommend buying them for that reason as they are a bit high, but if you have any leftover cologne that you just don't wear, don't want, or want to hurry and use up, it is a great use!

By Fatboyslimsmom from Many, LA

Answers:

Use Excess Cologne as Air Freshener

I tend to use the "unwanteds" as bargain-basement Febreze: After vacuuming, I walk through the room and spritz the floor with the stuff. What I don't like for use on my own body seems to nicely freshen my room, if only temporarily. (10/28/2009)

By JustPlainJo

Homemade Air Freshener Recipes
Homemade Air Fresheners
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Finished Air Freshener
Mason Jar Air Freshener
flip flop air freshener
Making Car Air Fresheners
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
🎉
🎄