Use for Used Fabric Softener Sheets

Don't throw away your used fabric softener sheets. You can use them to clean stubborn casserole dishes and roasters. Rinse the dish first, then fill with hot water and add 1 or 2 Bounce sheets, wait about 30 minutes and the pan will not need scrubbing!

Use for Used Fabric Softener Sheets

You may also use them by rubbing them on your exposed skin before going outside. It works as a wonderful bug repellent. (09/01/2004)

By Suzanne S.

Fabric Softener Sheet Ant Deterrent

Did you know that Bounty fabric softener sheets are a great ant deterrent? We put them in our RV food cabinets and also at home. Ants will not come into any cabinet that has a dryer sheet in it (and it keeps them fresh smelling!)

By juneez (10/31/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Use for Used Fabric Softener Sheets

I use my used fabric softener sheets for applying stain to wood. Also, I have used them for applying paint to a shelf for an antiqued look, just a light coat to let the undercoat come through. I also wrap them up in my clean, folded sheets to keep them smelling fresh. If you use the used ones, you just need to put a couple more in there than if you used a new sheet. It works great. (02/15/2008)

By Julie

Use for Used Fabric Softener Sheets
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Downy Fabric Softener Ball
Uses For Downy Fabric Softener Balls
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser