Easy Reusable Dryer Softener Sheets
Reusing wash cloths soaked in fabric softener, wrung and dried, you can make your own dryer sheets. This is a guide about easy reusable dryer softener sheets
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Instead of adding liquid softener to the wash, make these easy reusable dryer sheets!
Total Time: 1 minute plus drying time
- your favorite liquid fabric softener
- some washcloths
- Simply place your washcloths into a container and add your favorite liquid fabric softener. Get it nice and saturated. You can always pour the remainder back into the bottle.
- Squeeze out the washcloths so they don't drip, but aren't bone dry.
- Hang them to dry.
- Just throw one into your wet laundry load in the dryer.
- Afterward, replace back into the container. Each cloth lasts multiple (a dozen) times and the scent is added in the dryer!
This tip not only saves money, it works far better to control static, and your clothes come out of the dryer smelling wonderful.