Use Fabric Softener Sheets to Deter Ants

Category Ants
Fresh dryer sheets to soften clothes and linens are an effective fragrant deterrent for a variety of insects. This is a page about use fabric softener sheets to deter ants.

Ant season is here and they seem to always show up in the kitchen or bathrooms. Instead of having to buy ant hotels, just use fabric softener sheets to insert in the window or door jams. This will keep ants away.

By Lana K from Belton, MO

Top Comment

I love this tip and have taken it a step further! I use these dryer sheets everywhere to help deter other bugs and the smell is a bonus. Most bugs don't seem to like these so I drop them down between the floor of my screen porch and in my grandchildren's toy box and just about anywhere that is enclosed. Linens, folded clothes, shoes, I use them everywhere!

In These Pages
Home and Garden Pest Control AntsOctober 11, 2018
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-02-01 09:10:26 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️