AntsPest Control

Deter Ants with Fabric Softener Sheets

Category Ants

Ant season is here and they seem to always show up in the kitchen or bathrooms. Instead of having to buy ant hotels, just use fabric softener sheets to insert in the window or door jams. This will keep ants away.

By Lana K from Belton, MO

Top Comment

I love this tip and have taken it a step further! I use these dryer sheets everywhere to help deter other bugs and the smell is a bonus. Most bugs don't seem to like these so I drop them down between the floor of my screen porch and in my grandchildren's toy box and just about anywhere that is enclosed. Linens, folded clothes, shoes, I use them everywhere!