Uses For Chip Clips
These clips help keep open food bags fresh. They can also be used for organizing a variety of things. This is a guide about uses for chip clips
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Use chip clips to hold your napkins and paper plates so they don't fly away on you outside. It holds them tight and it's easy to push open to grab one when you need it. Small useful item.
September 15, 20141 found this helpful
Great idea, I will try that.
- Use a chip clip as a page holder in a cookbook when you're preparing something from the book.
- Magnetic chip clips can be stuck on the refrigerator and used to hold a variety of things. Put a recipe you're using on the refrigerator and it will not get smudged, splattered, or stained. Clip a grocery list or a chore list on the fridge with a chip clip.
- Put napkins in a chip clip when you're having a picnic or dining outdoors to keep them from blowing away.
- Colored chip clips can be used to organize mail or create a family message center. Designate a specific color to each person.
- Glue some chip clips onto a narrow board and hang the board near a doorway. Hang dog leashes, gloves, hats, keys and numerous other items on the clips.
- Use the clips to secure all types of packages including dog/cat food and treats.
- Use chip clips as extra large paper clips to keep stacks of paper organized.
Source: Tip #1 came from Real Simple Magazine. Their website offers additional ways to use chip clips.
February 23, 20120 found this helpful
I'm really liking #5!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 22, 2017 at 6:12:13 AM on 10.0.1.205 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us