Uses for Coffee Grounds

I have read what to do with left over coffee, what about leftover coffee grinds? Thanks.

By Lisa from Providence, RI

Answers:

Uses for Coffee Grounds

There are crafts (like dough crafts) which use coffee grounds. You can use some on your hands and hair and the oils in them will soften (condition) your hands and hair. It makes nice "mulch" for potted plants and soil. (10/26/2010)

By thriftyvicki

Uses for Coffee Grounds

They are great for keeping your disposal blades sharp, along with some lemon juice or orange peels, not too many mind you.

Good Luck! (10/28/2010)

By Poor But Proud

Uses for Coffee Grounds

My dad used them to keep the dust down while sweeping the carpentry shop. (10/28/2010)

By siris

Uses for Coffee Grounds

Great article. I've been building a site dedicated to how to best use coffee grounds in the garden. Check out my blog if you want to learn how easy it all is: http://groundtoground.org. (11/01/2010)

By sgenziuk

ground coffee
Uses for Coffee Grounds
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Coffee Beans
Cleaning With Coffee
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
ground coffee
Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden
🎉
🎄