Using Aloe Vera For Hair Regrowth

How can I use Aloe Vera plant for my hair? It is falling out and I want to help it regrow.

Mohini

Answers:

Using Aloe Vera For Hair Regrowth

I had the same problem after having 2 babies, close in age. I was exhausted. I take 1 tsp. of Cod Liver Oil every day. I am happy to say my hair has grown back in and is still growing. It also gives me a lot more energy. I only buy good quality fish oil at our local health food store. It is flavored like orange, lemon, or berry. Do not buy the cheap, bulk, unrefined stuff. You get what you pay for. (10/14/2008)

By leocat

Woman Using Aloe Vera
Uses for Aloe Vera
An aloe plant in a pot.
Growing Aloe
Woman hugging an aloe frond
Using Aloe Vera for Sunburns
green and purple Vera Bradley purse
Cleaning a Vera Bradley Bag
Jar of Aloe Very Juice surrounded by chopped aloe plant leaves and a wooden spoon holding the gel from the inside of the plant
Homemade Aloe Vera Juice
🎉
🎄