Valentine Banoffee Cookies
I have just learned a new recipe. And since happy hearts day is coming, I added a fancy idea for my banoffee cookies. It's a perfect treat for kids this Valentine's Day.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 26 pcs
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup raisins
- red food coloring (optional)
- Mix together mashed bananas and caramel sauce.
- Add in the sugar and butter. Whisk until creamy.
- Gradually add the flour while you continue whisking the mixture.
- Add in the egg and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the mixture continuously while you add a drop of red food coloring. Mix well until color blends evenly.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Sprinkle with raisins and mix again. If you're not fond of raisins you can use chocolate chips.
- Freeze mixture for 30 minutes to 1 hour. After such time, scoop a tablespoonful of the mixture and form into heart shapes.
- Bake your banoffee cookie hearts for 20 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 7:17:26 PM on 10.0.2.56 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us