Water Stain on Wood Table

How do I get water stains off my wooden kitchen table?

By Michele from Ephrata, PA

Answers:

Water Stain on Wood Table

Thank you for all these hints! I was mortified to find a big water stain on my dark wood table, and it is now completely gone! I was wary to put any substances on the water stain on my table (e.g. toothpaste, butter, mayonnaise) but thought I'd try the warm iron and folded paper towel suggestion. (I was a little anxious because I have ruined another table by leaving a steam iron on it!) but this worked just beautifully! A terrible mark, totally gone, for the price of a few cents of electricity, and a couple of minutes of my time. Phew! Thanks again. :-) (07/19/2010)

By Tarquin

Water Stain on Wood Table

The toothpaste tricks works on big, tough stains. But it doesn't clean to thoroughly. What I mean by this is that I put non-gel toothpaste on a hand towel and rubbed it in a circular motion over the stain. It took out the the huge, disgusting parts of it, but there is still a tiny light spot on the table. Any help? (08/27/2010)

By ashinom

Removing a Water Stain on a Wood Table
Removing a Water Stain on a Wood Table
Bug Sprayed on Wood Table
Cleaning a Bug Spray Stain on Wood Table
Cleaning up Mildew From Wood
Removing Mildew from Wood
Chopping Wood, Axe in Wood Log
Chopping Wood
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎄