What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog? He is now 5 months old and weighs 50 pounds. The people I bought him from told me that he was a golden Lab/Rott mix, but as he grows bigger and bigger people keep asking me if he is a German Shepherd?

He is very active and barks a lot when people arrive at the door, and is extremely over protective. His paws are huge and his tail is too long for his body, but is not fluffy like a German Shepherd's. His ears are really big and tend to stick up from time to time. He also has webbed feet. Any ideas?

By JesslicGV from MO

Looks like a lab/rot mix to me.

Your dog surly has Rott in him, it's clear to see it.

Mary in Camden, MI

Whatever he is, he is adorable!

I know labs have webbed feet.He has really long legs! I'm not sure what he is mixed with but he is a real cutie. Enjoy him

Shannon

Pets AdviceSeptember 13, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2017 at 9:26:08 AM on 10.0.0.86 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.