What Is A Golden Birthday?

Does anyone know the technical name for a Golden Birthday?

Thanks.

By Terry from Redmond, WA

Answers:

What Is A Golden Birthday?

That's when your age matches the date you were born (i.e. turning 14 on December 14th, etc.). I've also heard it called a Lucky Birthday. (11/29/2009)

By courtqueen

What Is A Golden Birthday?

I am not positive, but I think it also means your age is the year you were born. For example, I turned 54 last year and was born in 1954. Oh, and I've never heard it called anything other than "Golden Birthday". (12/02/2009)

By Deeli

What Is A Golden Birthday?

It's when your age matches the date you were born. For example, I had my golden birthday on May 26th when I turned 26. At least that's what I've always been told. (12/03/2009)

By Debbie52

When you turn the age of the year you were born, is called Beddian Birthday. ex: born in 1964 and turning 64.

Turning the age of the date you were born, is called Golden Birthday. ex: born on the 22 of August and turning 22. Its also been refferred to as Champagne Birthday and Lucky Birthday.

What Is A Golden Birthday?
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Birthday Present
Golden Birthday Present Ideas
🎄