What is the Name of This Iris?

Can anyone tell me the name of this bearded iris? The name is lost somewhere in my memory. I have lost it and would like to replace it.
Thanks for any help in doing so.

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

What a beautiful bearded Iris. My husband has about 150 bearded Irises but I don't know the names of them. As a "fellow Iris grower" maybe you could help explain why ours stopped flowering. We recently divided bulbs as they were overcrowded and were not flowering well. This year got lots of foliage but only 5 flowers. Do you know why they would stop flowering?

Home and Garden Gardening Plant Info What Is This PlantJune 12, 2011
Iris Photos
Iris Photos
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Growing Miniature Iris (Dwarf Iris)
Growing Miniature Iris (Dwarf Iris)
Choosing Baby Names
Choosing a Baby Name
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:45:56 PM on 10.0.2.240 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.