When Something Breaks, Contact the Manufacturer

When something breaks around your home, do NOT be afraid to go on-line and write a nice e-mail to the company that makes that item and ask for help.

The spigot recently broke off our Brita water filter and I e-mailed the company to ask about how to get a new spigot - I was willing to pay for a new one. The company sent me a new part absolutely FREE! (And our filter system was way out of guarantee.)

Also - my Fiskars craft punch was giving me fits recently so I e-mailed the company to inquire about the way to sharpen them. Fiskars sent me a brand spanking new one for FREE and I had that punch for years. I was told it didn't matter - they were still replacing it for free!

Many companies will send out replacements for free! And what's the harm in asking. It can sure a whole lot of hard earned cash to just take a moment and send an e-mail!

By Sue

Answers:

I had a Leap Pad that the pen quit working on. When I called them they asked for my address, and in about 2 week sent me a new pen. It sure beats giving up on an expensive toy or product that you have bought. I have also called food companies and received free coupons when their product was not right. (08/31/2004)

By Stacy in El Paso

Contact Manufacturer For Assistance
Contact Paper Crafts
Craft Uses for Contact Paper
Painting
Painting Over Contact Paper
Uses for Contact Lens Cases, Green and white contact lens case.
Uses for Contact Lens Cases
Pasta Maker
Repairing a Pasta Maker
🎄