Whipped Cream Cheese

Does anyone have a recipe for making whipped and spreadable cream cheese like you buy in the grocery store? Thanks for your help.

Mike

Answers:

Whipped Cream Cheese

What I do is to put some milk or cream in my block of cream cheese and whip it with my mixer until I get the consistency I want. I then transfer it to a covered plastic container. I find this lasts for awhile as well. I sometimes mix some chives or pimentos or whatever you like into it as well. Tastes great and I don't have to pay a high price or whipped cream cheese as it is always more expensive then the block. Hope this helps.

Carolyn (06/29/2005)

By Carolyn

Whipped Cream Cheese

We buy a block of cream cheese and mix in a bit of strawberry syrup. We also use 1 block, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and a bit of Longaberger Cinnamon Pear Caramel sauce. (08/10/2005)

By Kim

Whipped Cream Cheese

I followed Carolyn's recipe, and it turned out great. I added maybe 1/4 cup of skim milk to about 16 oz. of cream cheese and worked it with my stand mixer for about 5 minutes. I started on low and then kept increasing the speed to the highest setting to get a good, whipped consistency. (07/20/2006)

By Jake

Whipped Cream Cheese
A piece of carrot cake on plate with cream cheese frosting
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipes
Whipped Cream Cheese
Making Whipped Cream Cheese
Freezing Whipped Cream. Making Whipped Cream
Freezing Whipped Cream
Frozen Whipped Topping on Blueberries
Using Frozen Whipped Topping
🎄