Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working

I replaced my Whirlpool ice maker with the proper replacement. When I plug it in, I do not think it is getting any power. I used the cable that came with the new one, and even swapped out the old cable, which fit perfectly. But I don't think I have power to the ice maker. The ice maker model is IM943, 4317943 also is the replacement number.

Alan from Chapel Hill, NC

Answers:

Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working

I would call the manufacture or there should be instructions to check if you have power. The covering in the front of the ice maker can be removed and there should be a few little holes that are labeled either by numbers or letters. You'll need a heavy gauge wire to check to see if you have power.

Please follow the instructions or call Whirlpool to use this way of checking for power. (08/07/2007)

By joe

Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working
Kenmore Refrigerator's Ice Maker Won't Stop Making Ice
Refrigerator
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Not Making Ice
Whirlpool Ice Maker
Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working
Ice Maker
Ice Maker Not Dispensing Ice
🎉
🎄