White Vinegar for Removing Sticker Residue from Clothing
Have you ever run a t-shirt through the wash without removing a sticker that was stuck to it? It can be a real pain to remove the adhesive that is left behind, especially if it also goes through the dryer. Here is an easy way to remove that unsightly mess from your clothing!
- white vinegar
- paper towels
- Get a paper towel wet with white vinegar. Put it on the fabric and let it soak for a few minutes.
- Use a toothbrush to work the vinegar into the fabric. It can be helpful to put your fingers inside the shirt, under where you are scrubbing.
- You should start to see the adhesive rolling up.
- Pick off the loosened adhesive with your fingers. Add more vinegar and scrub again.
- Allow the fabric to dry so that you are sure all of the adhesive is gone. Repeat if necessary until the adhesive is all gone. Once it is, wash and dry the clothing as usual.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide