Whiter Teeth

What are the best teeth whitening remedies?

By sylka from New York City, NY

Answers:

Whiter Teeth

Baking soda and peroxide. Mix into a paste. Brush with this prior to brushing with tooth paste. Drink coffee, tea, and all dark sodas through a straw as it will not get on front of the teeth this way. (09/19/2009)

By tami333

Whiter Teeth

And if you use peroxide orally be sure to rinse your mouth really well with water and always be sure to rinse well with water even after using mouthwash or after brushing teeth. Peroxide, and even some special fluoride or whitening rinses and pastes can give some people Black Hairy Tongue. One of my girlfriends has it right now from using a special fluoride paste and she is having to use medicine to get rid of it. drdonnica.com (09/22/2009)

By Deeli

Whiter Teeth

I usually brush my teeth with a toothpaste that has whitener and I leave it in my mouth for 5-10 minutes. Just sit and surf the net for those 5-10 minutes and the time goes by faster. The best whitener that I've used is Crest Extra Whitening. It's not as harsh as other toothpastes. Flossing also helps whiten teeth. (11/14/2009)

By Grace325

Girl Whitening Her Teeth
Whitening Your Teeth
Woman Grinding teeth and massaging jazz.
Teeth Grinding Treatment
Flipper Teeth
Buying Flipper Teeth Kits
Bluing
Using Bluing
Baking Soda, Lemon, Mint and a Toothbrush displayed on a white background
Frugal Teeth Whitening
🎄