Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

It's finally Spring and my Balcony Buddy is back after a long Winter away to visit and receive favorite food treats.

Source: Love talking to and taking photos of this beautiful creature from my balcony :-)

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Answers:

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

What a beautiful wonderful photo! That's "postcard" material!

I have a friend who just loves all animals. You should see these critters as they all line up for food each morning. A squirrel, 2 rats and some birds. They all sit there together peacefully as she feeds each in turn with no fighting whatsoever! (05/06/2009)

By Cyinda

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

I love the photo! Grandma Jan and Kato the Wonder Dog (05/07/2009)

By javajano

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

I just made this the Desktop Background on my computer...very cute photo! (05/08/2009)

By Maryeileen

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

Hi Deeli, I too made this my desktop wallpaper! Your buddy certainly is a cute little critter. I have enjoyed feeding the squirrels for years.

Jennifer Northern Virginia (05/09/2009)

By ILuvDobes

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

Oh WOW, you guys! I feel quite honored that even one person thought to use this photo as their desktop let alone two people! Thank you so much! Now I feel guilty that I haven't done so myself since the little guy is after all my lovable Balcony Buddy so guess what I'll be doing once I click submit here? ;-) Thanks again! Deeli :-) (05/09/2009)

By Deeli

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

Told you this was a great picture.LOL Glad you sent it in to TF. And you don't know how many people have downloaded it for a screen saver. wink wink ;)HUGS Vi (05/10/2009)

By Great Granny Vi

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

I've been away, and didn't see this photo till now. It's terrific!! Would you mind if I made a copy to put in my picture file, with the hope of making a painting of it someday? (05/19/2009)

By louel53

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

Louel53, you are more than welcome to keep and make a painting for yourself :-) Even a Dear Webby subscriber asked if she could do the very same thing :-) I don't mind at all as long as it's for personal use and all I ask is you share a photo of your finished painting with me :-) I feel so flattered by everyone's compliments !!! Balcony Buddy will be back tomorrow morning to visit and collect peanuts and I'll actually tell him/her how popular he/she's become ;-) (05/19/2009)

By Deeli

Squirrel hanging onto a tree.
Squirrel Information and Photos
Squirrel eating a flower.
Protecting Bulbs from Wildlife
Squirrel Feeder
Making a Squirrel Feeder
A chaffinch sitting on a rock by a garden pond.
Keeping Ponds Safe for Fish and Wildlife
tiny grey squirrel
Caring for an Orphaned Baby Squirrel
🎉
🎄