Pet Squirrel Photos

Category Pet Pages
Depending on the wildlife laws in your location, squirrels can be interesting pets. This page contains pet squirrel photos.

Pets

Share Your PhotoCheck out these pets shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Peanut is a 3 week old squirrel. I have rescued three squirrels this summer, two at one time and one alone. This is Peanut, his eyes were closed and he was near death. He became my child and slept with me.

Baby Squirrel Being Held in Hand

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 27

Baby is a 10 week old squirrel. My parents' neighbors were cutting down a tree, they didn't realize there was a nest of baby squirrels in one of the tree's branches.

Little Baby Squirrel Laying on Towel

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 26

I found her on the side of the road. She likes to play with my hand since she is so small. She is a very sweet squirrel, suprisingly obedient since she is a wild squirrel.

grey squirrel

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Flip was an orphan squirrel left in an attic when his mother and siblings died. I live in Florida where it is legal to own a pet squirrel as long as you do not release it back into the wild after it being raised around humans.

pretty grey squirrel with white belly

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

This is Braveheart. I've always enjoyed the birds, squirrels, and butterflies in my yard. I often sit on my front steps and toss peanuts (in the shell) to the squirrels. This one became a "friend" about three years ago when she began edging closer and closer to me.

braveheart_squirrel.jpg

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1
In These Pages
Pets Pet PagesOctober 12, 2015
🌻
🎂
🎃