Squirrel Information and Photos

Squirrel Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Squirrel Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Any idea why a squirrel would lick a painted wall?

Answer Was this helpful? 1

38 Squirrel Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Squirrel Photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

For the past few months, my parents had been talking non-stop about this squirrel family that frequents their backyard for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

A mama squirrel looking for some food.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 35

This is a squirrel that visits my parents house three times a day for feeding. I always tell my friends about how she impatiently knocks on the window and demands food but no one ever believes me, until now!

A squirrel knocking on the window, looking for food.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

This little furry friend helped himself to our wedding cake. I know, he was just hungry, and a squirrel has to eat too, right?

Wildlife: Squirrel At Wedding on cake table.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Right place - right time - right equipment, and a super shot if I say so myself! I saw this little chap darting round the tree in a wild woodland near Aviemore in Scotland.

A red squirrel jumping to a tree.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

This fat squirrel kept watching me for long periods of time at my parents' house. Even using a very old camera, I was able to get a nice clear shot of it, probably because it was a bit fat and slow to move around.

;)

My Fat Stalker Squirrel

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

This photo is of a young squirrel that just left mama's nest. The other photo is the view of that portion of the tree of the sleeping sweetie, I see while just sitting on my patio. This squirrel slept in the crook of that tree trunk and branch for three nights.

A young squirrel in a tree.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

I get a really nice selection of birds to watch. This year I have a baby squirrel that has returned and practically stalks me. He sits on my deck and actually stares at me through my window.

Baby Squirrel sitting on a deck railing.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

This is Squogg the squirrel. "Squogg" you ask? It's because this sweet little squirrel totally acts like a dog. Squirrel. Dog.

Squogg! He only gets a name because he's a "regular" around here. He comes around and hangs out, he doesn't scare easy.

Squogg the Super Friendly Squirrel - squirrel with chin on window sill

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

I guess our homemade hummingbird nectar is so good, this squirrel wanted some for dessert. It was so funny to watch him latched on, swinging around like it was a tire swing!

Squirrel on hummingbird feeder

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

This little squirrel visits my parents' kitchen window several times every day. My dad is very good about leaving seeds out for all the squirrels and birds to share.

Sneaky Smart Squirrel

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

It is most unusual to see a bird and a squirrel together, but here is a bird and a squirrel sharing seed from the bird house that my husband built.

Bird Sharing Food With Squirrel

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Every time the weather is nice, we always have visitors on the back porch of our home. We have different kinds of birds, raccoons, wild bunnies and squirrels.

Squirrel on our Back Porch

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Tippy the squirrel is enjoying treats in the front garden. She has brought a friend this summer and has a nest of babies in this tree.

Tippy eating treats on a miniature porch swing feeder

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I was having a yard sale, and this squirrel kept coming right up to my table and boxes of items. It had no fear, and I guess it appointed itself my mascot for the afternoon.

Squirrels

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 52
Load More

Better Living Green Living WildlifeJune 11, 2013
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Squirrel-Information-and-Photos.html