Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

Welcoming Spring in East Tennessee. I captured this photo of a hungry squirrel that decided to join us for a mid morning snack on our last fishing trip.

Picture taken by myself on March 27, 2010. A adorable glimpse that Spring has arrived in East Tennessee. I captured this photo while fishing. I had left a bag of freshly made peanut butter crackers open inadvertently on the picnic table where we were fishing. He came up to our table, jumped on the bench and was looking for his mid morning snack. As you can tell he found it.

By lovingnature from Maryville, TN

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

Answers:

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

Hungry squirrel finds his mid morning snack on our table as we were fishing. Apparently he loved the peanut butter crackers as he ate three and came back for more an hour later. (04/15/2010)

By avidhiker10

RE: Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

We've had squirrels grab out used peanut butter jars from the garbage, lick them clean and then throw them in the yard when they're done. Quite amusing! (04/15/2010)

By Allison5

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

Awww, what a cutie! Thank you for posting. (04/16/2010)

By ILuvDobes

Wildlife: Squirrel Photos

I just love the squirrels that live in the courtyard of my apartment complex! This is my third year here and I think they know my voice because when I call out to them they come one at a time (LOL) and stand on their hind legs with their little paws up to their chest like they're asking "please". I keep a large jar of in the shell peanuts (unsalted of course) on my patio so all I have to do is take the lid off, reach for a few and toss them to the little cutie pies :-)

In the Winter, when it's too cold for me to stand out there, I drop extra's for them to find and they do indeed find them even in the snow :-) For me, this is one of life's greatest treasures and, when I can't afford the nuts, the local food bank is so good about supplying them to me for them :-) (04/16/2010)

By Deeli

Squirrel hanging onto a tree.
Squirrel Information and Photos
Squirrel eating a flower.
Protecting Bulbs from Wildlife
Squirrel Feeder
Making a Squirrel Feeder
A chaffinch sitting on a rock by a garden pond.
Keeping Ponds Safe for Fish and Wildlife
tiny grey squirrel
Caring for an Orphaned Baby Squirrel
🎉
🎄