Browsing: Disposing of Old Cars

Junk Car Disposal

Our rural landscapes have too many junk cars (including my yard). Any one know of any creative free or low cost disposal/recycling for them? It really seems that like batteries and tires there should be a disposal fee associated with all new car purchases.

By Sally

Answers

You and your community could check out a junk car removal service (like: theclunkerjunker.com), that's the one I used. They actually pay you, and come and get the cars. It was a really easy way to clean up the 3 or so junkers that I sitting in my back yard. Recommended your community use the service as well and clean up the neighborhood :)

Disposing of Old Cars
Disposing of Old Cars
Consumer Advice Cars Recycling a CarJune 23, 2000
Junk Mail or Email Spam
Preventing Junk Mail or Email Spam
The rear license plate of a red car from California.
Discouraging Auto Tag Theft
Recycling Car Batteries, old battery
Recycling Car Batteries
Thief Breaking into Car
Preventing Auto Theft
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 25, 2016 at 4:24:04 AM on 10.0.0.156 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.