Save Your Receipts

If you see an item that you may want that has a good sale price, and are not sure if you have some at home, buy it anyway because you can always return it with your sales receipt. It may not be available if you go back.

TIP: I personally charge everything I can to get frequent flyer miles that I pay off each month; I keep a box with all receipts so if I need to return an item the receipt is there. Program yourself and spouse to keep all receipts.

Ms. Syd B. from Dunkirk, MD

I can program myself, but my spouse programs himself, usually the opposite of my program.

Mother and Daughter Shopping at Supermarket
Shopping Tips and Tricks
Budget & Finance Credit CardsDecember 14, 2000
A woman typing in a credit card number for an online shopping purchase.
Online Shopping Tips
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Shirts on Sale
Tips for Price Matching
Stack of Appliance Manuals
Organizing Appliance Manuals