Make Your Own Face Mask

Does anyone know a good recipe for a natural face mask? One that will make skin soft, but not oily.

By ecoscrimper101

Google aspirin mask. It helps when you have oily skin, prone to blemishes. Some other ideas I have read somewhere and tried:

-Plain yoghurt

-Yeast, mixed with water to make a paste

-Honey and cornmeal (the gritty texture means you can have a scrub when you rinse it off)

Take one medium sized banana and mush it up into a paste, leave it on for 10-20 minutes then rinse off. Hope this works!! :)

August 4, 2009 Flag

Use Milk of Magnesia as a face mask. Shake well before using. Just blot a small amount all over your face with a cotton ball or tissue. Leave it on for about 30 min. and make sure it has dried well. Then rinse. It will make your skin feel soft and smooth, and it's great for getting rid of blackheads. The cheapest Milk of Magnesia I have found is a big bottle (16 oz. I believe) for $1.50 at Dollar General Store. I bought my last bottle six months ago and it's only halfway empty.

A woman applying a face mask at home.
Homemade Facial Mask Recipes
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care CleansingAugust 4, 2009
Little Girl using Kleenex Facial Tissues
Saving Money on Facial Tissues
woman with nice skin
Making and Storing Homemade Facial Peels
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Facial Redness
Remedies for Facial Redness