Poem for Tea Cup Gift - Categories:

Gift BasketsGifts

Poem for Tea Cup Gift

I recently found a great thrifty gift idea. The idea was to use a tea cup and saucer, flavored tea and a votive candle. It had a cute little poem, that you were to attach to it, about giving the recipient "one silent night" during the hectic holiday season. I have lost the poem and can't seem to find it. Does anyone know it? I know it may seem a little early to be thinking about Christmas 2002, but with 28 folks on the Christmas list.
Thanks.
By Kim

Answers

Sorry Kim,

I don't know the poem. Seems like someone out there must know it, anyone?

My best advice for thrifty gifts is to make a list of people and what their interests are then just look throughout the year at thrift shops and garage sales. When you find something that seems like one of them, buy it and put it away. Make sure you keep your list updated so you remember that you have that person's gift. That's what I do, shop all year, really listen when they talk to me and note what they mentioned they were doing or what they said they wished they had, etc.

- Susan

Crafts Gifts Gift BasketsDecember 28, 2001
Daddy's Changing Diaper
Daddy's Diaper Dooty Poem
Hot coffee mug on wood table.
Removing Heat Marks from Furniture
Tea Cup Bird Feeder
Making a Tea Cup Bird Feeder
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:51:32 AM on 10.0.1.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.