Baby Shower "Cake"

My cousin made me a shower towel cake for my shower. Sadly she has passed away and I never knew how she made it. Does anyone know how? I need directions. She even had the plastic bride and groom statue on the very top. Thanks so much.

Chris from Buffalo, NY

Answers

I made a three layer white towel cake for my daughter in law to be's bridal shower. I purchased nice quality white towels, and hand towels. I folded the towels and rolled them until they were the size I wanted. I whip stiched the ends together. My "cake "was three layers. I used pearl beading, and silk flowers for the decorations. For the topper, I found a bride dragging the groom. I found everything at Walmarts and the cardboard base of the "cake" came from Michaels. We recieved many compliments on the "cake". I was surprised how easy it was to make and how much "WOW" came out of it! Have fun!

Baby Shower Cake Made with Towels
Holidays and Parties Parties Baby Shower FoodAugust 19, 2007
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Baby Shower Cake Ideas
Baby Shower Cake Ideas
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎉
🎄