Using It All - Prescription Containers

Has anybody figured out a use for those blue cases that some prescriptions come in?

By zeke47 from Boise, ID

Do you mean the blue flat dispensers that you have to pop out the pill daily? What a waste and a "pain" to deal with. Wonder which genius dreamed those up! Would be nice to think up a use for the old ones but I don't have a clue sorry!

If you find a local crafter on freecycle.com, you can donate them.

People find that quarters for the laundry work great in them. You can use them for camping to keep matches dry, esp' if they are the kind that seal well. You can roll stamps inside, keep office supplies and first aid in your car or dorm.

Here is something that I did and submitted. Just keep in mind, tiny, airtight, see through, and if you don't need them, donate them to the local crafter's guild. They will erect a shrine to you!

http://www.thri  5715913.tip.html

Now, if you are talking about the ones that flip up, then those are great for buttons, separating coins for parking, keeping fake nails apart, bead storage and more then there is room in my brain at 3:36am!

I haven't found a use for them so I just recycle them with our other plastics once a month. I make sure I peel the labels off first. Our garbage company takes plastics numbered 1-7!

I like them because the days are labeled and I can remember if I took my pill that day. I also take the plastic foil thingy out (don't know what it's called)

and throw it away before recycling.