Making a Pill Bottle First Aid Kit
This mini first aid kit is perfect for your purse, backpack, or glovebox. You can customize the contents too.
- large pill bottle (clean with label removed)
- antibiotic ointment pouches
- burn cream pouches, optional
- hydrocortisone pouches, optional
- Clean and dry the pill bottle thoroughly. Then remove the label.
- Place a few Band-Aids, a couple of antibiotic ointment pouches, and some tweezers into the bottle.
- You can decorate the bottle and/or lid if you want.
NOTE: Our larger first aid kit had the pouches of antibiotic ointment, so I swapped them out for a tube so that I could use them for this smaller kit. You can buy pouches of it online, as well as burn cream and hydrocortisone cream.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.