Homemade I Spy Bag

I made an I Spy Bag for my grandson's 5th birthday present. There are 50 small items inside this beanbag type pillow that is filled with plastic pellets. He can look at the laminated picture card with the written list on the back for when he starts to read. The list is attached to the bag by a ribbon. He has to manipulate the bag to find the items on the list. Finished bag contents By Cloud Huggers from Tipp City, OH

This is a great idea! I will make some for the grandkids! Thanks for sharing. Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Comment

Making an I Spy Bag
Making an I Spy Bag
Crafts Crafts For KidsApril 14, 2009
cement bags
Opening a Bag With Stitched String Closure
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 4, 2016 at 2:10:49 AM on 10.0.2.125 in 572 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.