Making an I Spy Bag

Category Games
This easy to make toy will keep your children busy for hours and is a great toy for the car. This is a guide about making an I spy bag.

I made an I Spy Bag for my grandson's 5th birthday present. There are 50 small items inside this beanbag type pillow that is filled with plastic pellets. He can look at the laminated picture card with the written list on the back for when he starts to read. The list is attached to the bag by a ribbon. He has to manipulate the bag to find the items on the list. By Cloud Huggers from Tipp City, OH

Kids love to look for the hidden objects in this seek sack. It is perfect as an activity for the car. This is a guide about making a seek sack.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes