Replacement Hinges for a Glider Rocker

I am looking for a place to find a replacement hinges for a glider rocker. Thanks.

By Charles from West Point, MS

I don't know if they have the specific part you're looking for, but the last time I was in Lowe's I noticed they have a section for odd or hard-to-find hardware/parts. They have a section of shallow color-coded drawers. I was looking for copper washers. They didn't have what I wanted, but I remember seeing a few drawers with parts for furniture.

You could try calling your local store and asking them. I find that when I call and ask for something unusual, it's kind of hit or miss (depending on who you get on the phone). If you get someone who knows or is motivated to find out for you, it could save you a trip to the store.

My husband has an old catalog from Rockler Woodworking and Hardware that may have what you are looking for. Their website is www.rockler.com and their ph.# is 1-800-279-4441. Good luck.

Home and Garden Repair Furniture ChairsJanuary 1, 2011
Door Hinge
Fixing Loose Door Hinges
An electrical cord plugged into an outlet.
Finding Replacement Cords for Electronics
Repairing a Glider Chair
Repairing a Glider Chair
Glider Chair
Finding Glider Chair Replacement Cushions
🎄