Two Pads of Paper

I keep a pad and pen beside each the computer and the microwave. I use the one by the microwave for shopping items I need; then I have a ready-made shopping list. The one beside the computer is to remind me of things I have to do. I use the pads upside down. That way you tear off what you use and not a whole page at a time. Sounds a bit mean now I have written it but when you are retired every little helps!

By Skinnyjinny from Scotland

I have been writing on the bottom of papers since I was a little girl. You can also take scrap paper, perhaps, like me, you print things you don't need to, cut them into quarters, make a pile, find a basket or a box for them and use the clean backs for note taking. It's not mean, it's practical, good for you.

Also:

If I print cd or dvd labels I clip off the spare bits and cut them into labels for items I put in the freezer!

A numbered to do list on paper.
Staying Organized With Lists
Organizing Memory TricksMarch 31, 2009
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
steel wool
Preventing Brillo or SOS Pads from Rusting
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 11:07:48 AM on 10.0.2.50 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.