Organizing Useful Tips

I have found so many wonderful tips on ThriftyFun and know I can't remember them all so I came up with an idea. I print and cut out the tips that I like and place them listed by category in an old recipe box. Then I have them at my fingertips when I need them.

By Gee from Benton, AR

I think the website has them organized just fine, and the search function makes it so I can find info pretty quickly. Any tip that I find to be excellent, I usually implement when I read it, so I have no need to file.

Tips I want to keep track of I email to another member of family (you could send to a friend) then they forward back to my computer, then I file them, I have files for "cakes and frosting," "breakfasts," etc plus "electronic tips" "clean it up" "Safety first" "Food Tips etc, I read many useful tips that I'll need "some day" so I do need to file them, like many of us who are only human. We're not all computer whizzes and so we need some lower tech method now and then.

I print them out and put them in a notebook, as well. I also put in dividers. I can then find them quickly under cleaning tips, crafts, recipes, etc.

To moonylisa: Did you know you could just email them to yourself? I've been doing that for years! That way you don't need a "middlewoman/person." Cay from FL

If I find a great tip, I pin it to pinterest under a catagory I have labeled tips.