Organizing Useful Tips

I have found so many wonderful tips on ThriftyFun and know I can't remember them all so I came up with an idea. I print and cut out the tips that I like and place them listed by category in an old recipe box. Then I have them at my fingertips when I need them.

By Gee from Benton, AR

I think the website has them organized just fine, and the search function makes it so I can find info pretty quickly. Any tip that I find to be excellent, I usually implement when I read it, so I have no need to file.

Tips I want to keep track of I email to another member of family (you could send to a friend) then they forward back to my computer, then I file them, I have files for "cakes and frosting," "breakfasts," etc plus "electronic tips" "clean it up" "Safety first" "Food Tips etc, I read many useful tips that I'll need "some day" so I do need to file them, like many of us who are only human. We're not all computer whizzes and so we need some lower tech method now and then.

I print them out and put them in a notebook, as well. I also put in dividers. I can then find them quickly under cleaning tips, crafts, recipes, etc.

To moonylisa: Did you know you could just email them to yourself? I've been doing that for years! That way you don't need a "middlewoman/person." Cay from FL

If I find a great tip, I pin it to pinterest under a catagory I have labeled tips.

Organizing Useful Tips from Websites
Organizing Useful Tips from Websites
Organizing TipsJune 29, 2009
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Colorful Funnels
Using Funnels in the Kitchen
metal toaster
Most Useful Small Kitchen Appliances
partial view of muffin tin
Crafts Using Muffin Tins