Baby Oil For Cleaning Shower Doors

To remove soap from glass shower doors, use baby oil and a scrubbing sponge. After, use a glass cleaner to remove the baby oil.

Voila, no more dried up soap on your shower door!

By Laura from Long Beach, CA

I love using the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to clean the shower doors and a zillion other things. If you try the magic eraser on your shower doors, let me know which you think is easiest and did the best cleaning job. Thanks.

Your idea of cleaning the glass shower door is a good one. This is what I did when we had a new bathroom in an addition. Our shower in the new bath is large 3X5 and was built large intentionally as we had a handicapped adult to be showered. As I had to help him with the shower we put a curtain on a spring rod inside the shower so that I could pull the curtain partway while helping him and keep from getting wet myself. I discovered shortly that the curtain also kept the water away from the glass door. Now we still pull the curtain while showering and the glass never gets soapy water. When the curtain needs washing it is a simple matter to just put it in the wash.

I tried the Magic Marker on my brother's greasy cabinets and it did nothing. I used to work in an elementary school lunchroom and after we cleaned the counter tops (stainless steel) and water faucets we rubbed them with vegetable oil. Shined like a new dime.

If it will work on shower doors, it should work on porcelain? I don't have a shower door, thank God, but I will try to remember to try it on other things.

Thanks. God bless you. : )

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJanuary 17, 2008
Baby Shower Cookies
Baby Shower Favor Ideas
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 7:24:10 PM on 10.0.0.167 in 966 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.