Wine Glass Holder Pattern

I am looking for a simple pattern to make a "neck" wine glass holder to hold a standard wine glass at wine tasting functions.

Mike from Whitby, Ont.

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I saw them used on either Martha Stewart or The Today Show. You could check both of their websites and type it in the search box.

If you are talking about identifying your glass with a charm or something that hangs on the stem of a wine glass

you can check out grandmageorge.com for printable wine glass holders

I make mine from wire, charms and beads

Did you find a pattern yet? I am also looking for a pattern. I bought one at the wineries made of leather, but I would like to make some for gifts out of another material. If you find a pattern, I would be interested.

Check out the "EXTRA HAND" wine clip at www.corpawards.org

They've sold over a million of them so they must work.

Do you evre get a pattern for these. If so I really would love to have it. I have never heard about them and would love to make these for Christmas gifts for the family.

TIA

Found a free pattern at woodcraft.

Hey Mike,

This is what your looking for. We supply these for use at food and wine festivals.

http://www.lanyardwineglassholder.com

I found this basic pattern:

http://honestysprotegee.com/2013/01/16/diy-deva-wine-lanyard/

& then made one using some of that cheap "no-slip" roll you can get from hardware & bargain shops, a couple of staples & some leftover yard & beads. Great thing is, it doesn't *just* fit wine glasses - here it is with vodka & orange! The yarn is a bit short (but it was all I had in the house). Think I'll buy a lanyard tomorrow.

Answer

Crafts AdviceMarch 13, 2007
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 6:54:49 AM on 10.0.1.53 in 980 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.