Product FinderConsumer Advice

Average Denture Cost

Does anyone know the average cost of a complete set of dentures? I'm trying to get some info so hopefully I can get them soon. Any advice would be great. I live in south Georgia, if that helps.

By Ladydragonfly13 from Valdosta, GA

I'm in South Georgia too, and for a full set of upper dentures, I paid around $2500. That included all of the teeth being pulled, the dentures and the re-alignments. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Find a Dental School/College and tell them you will be their patient to have all of your dental work done. We have a friend who has had lots of work done to his mouth, had bridges made for him and permanent teeth put in for little (the cost of supplies for the school) or no money spent at all. Good Luck and let us know what happens to you in the end ok?

We are currently going through the process. You will pay on the average $100 per tooth that needs to be pulled. Contact a place called Affordable Dentures. www.affordabledentures.com. They charge $250 for the uppers and $250 for the lower plate. They are very basic dentures. But if you have tooth pain and cannot eat like us, it is better than nothing. They will tell you that you will need to buy 2 sets of plates. You will not have to do that if you give your gums 1 month's healing time to reduce swelling. That will allow the dentures to stay in place. That was advice from my family dentist who is pulling my teeth and trying to work with my financial situation. I hope I helped

Thanks for all the information. It's been helpful :)