Peanut (Chihuahua/Yorkie)

Peanut is a 5 year old Chihuahua/Yorkie. Peanut was 4 weeks old and given to me by a friend because the mother got hit by a car and she needed someone to care for the pups.

Peanuts favorite toy is a Hippo Hand Puppet. He loves boating and car rides to the local recycling center. His biggest past time is playing with the yard squirrels.

Peanut has a large understanding of the human vocabulary. He also has a very fashionable wardrobe and loves everyone. I would love to put him through the local agency for training to be a working dog at the local hospitals to try to put a smile on the patients faces.

By Ivorylov from Ocala, FL

What a darling!

I have a chihuahua named Peanut also. I love your story and I think the owner is kool too.

He is gorgeous! Where do you get his sweaters? Our Toy Poodle loves sweaters but we cant seem to find any. I was going to private message you but it wouldn't allow me to, if you can please message me :) Thanks.

Editor's Note: To send a private message to any member, just click on their name and it will take you to their profile page. There is a "send a message" link at the top right of the page. The member will either get an email alerting them there is a message or will see it then next time they log into ThriftyFun, depending on their personal settings.

Such a sweet lil guy.

Chihuahua Yorkshire Terrier Mix
Chihuahua Yorkshire Terrier Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 8, 2009
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
microwave
Microwave Peanut Brittle Recipes
Yorkshire Terrier Chihuahua Mix
Yorkshire Terrier Mix Photos
🎄