Browsing: Saving Money on Sleepwear

Sleep Shirts Made From Old Shirts

My husband has several "banded collar" shirts that he no longer wears. They are still in good shape and I loved the style. However, they are way too big for me to wear w/jeans or anything else. I decided to take the white one and cut the sleeves off to about my wrist and then turn the edges under and make a cute sleep shirt for myself.

When I finished I just washed it and put some fabric softner on it and now I have a cute and comfy sleep shirt to wear. I think I will check his other old shirts like his flannel ones and do the same with the sleeves and possibly cut off the collars on those as well, they will make really good ones for me! Plus, I will save the scaps from the shirts to use for other projects!

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Wish you'd enclose a photo for us, this sounds cute!

Oops, forgot to add a follow click - but please send a photo, thanks!

Woman Sleeping
Saving Money on Sleepwear
Crafts ClothingNovember 23, 2004
Flannel Shirts
Uses for Old Flannel Shirts
Computer Sleep Mode Button
Getting Computer Out of Sleep Mode
Cats laying on a woman sleeping in bed.
Training a Cat to Not Sleep on Your Head
Iron Framed Bed
Fixing a Squeaky Bed
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 4:43:34 AM on 10.0.2.136 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.