Salvage Wooden Beads from Beaded Car Seats

Do you remember the beaded car seats that were popular quite some years ago? My tip is for using the beads. I bought a couple of the seats just to tear apart for my crafts, and still have a good supply. Perhaps you have some in your storage area. They are great for using as buttons on the ever popular fingertip towels. I also use them for the heads on my pasta angels. And I am sure you can find many more uses for them.

By Harlean from Hot Springs, AR

Do you happen to have the pattern for the fingertip towels? I love them and would like to learn how to make them. Cindy S. Kalkaska,Mi

Great idea to use the car seat beads. Thanks.

Craft Supplies
Saving Money on Craft Supplies
Crafts AdviceJanuary 14, 2009
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Infant car seat.
Car Seat Safety
Leather Car Seats
Cleaning Leather Car Seats
Cleaning Boat Seats
Cleaning Boat Seats