Do Online Surveys for Rewards

I signed up for surveys that you get points for answering. They give rewards of either merchandise or cash. For the last 4 years each October, I turn in the points for gift cards or merchandise to be used as gifts. The survey site, My Points is excellent and NFO Surveys. You can also receive points toward merchandise from credit cards IF you used them for gas or shopping. I do a lot of my Christmas shopping this way, its been a big help saving money, and still giving nice gifts to the people I care about.

By Jan from Carleton, MI

I've done a few of these as well and most are alright though it's a LOT of time to spend for very little reward on most of the places, so don't expect much unless you have hours and hours of free time. I still do surveys for some places and enjoy it, but will always regret the day I started it because I didn't check out the various survey websites closely enough BEFORE signing up and a bad one sold my email address to multiple spammers. PLEASE check out the company at some place like surveypolice.com before giving anyone your email address, and don't sign up with any site that charges you fees or asks for your bank account or credit card information. Wish someone would have told ME about how to check out companies before my email box started filling up daily with junk, lol...

My husband and I belong to mypoints.com We use our points every few months to buy target gift cards. Then we use the gift cards to buy tracfone cards to add minutes to our phones. It is like getting free minutes that way.

I do opinionoutpost.com and it is a great site for surveys. You get to cash out at paypal or amazon. You get opinion points. You also have the option to make a donation to charity or get itunes. It is a great site.

https://www.opinionoutpost.com/