Best Steamer Sanitizer for House Full of Pets

I'm interested in Haan steamer, however I have 3 dogs and 6 cats living inside and need a great steamer/sanitizer for all terrain, especially, carpets. Any suggestions as to which steamer is the best bang for my buck?

By Jallison from KY

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I wanted to share that I have 4 ferrets, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 hamster plus getting pond fish. That isn't including other wildlife outdoors.

I have 11 cats, 4 dogs and an iguana. I use the Shark steam mop and it works well. I see they have a new one which steams on both sides. I would recommend whatever steamer you get go to ebay and get extra pads. The steamer is great since you can keep it ready to go. I also have diluted white vinegar in a spray bottle to spray on "accident" areas to kill odors and disinfect.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 29, 2010
Asparagus in a Bamboo Steamer
Selecting Good Asparagus
bleach bottle
Cleaning With Bleach
Antique Steamer Trunk
Determining the Value of an Antique Steamer Trunk
Hand Sanitizer
Cleaning Uses for Hand Sanitizer
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:26:32 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.