Best Steamer Sanitizer for House Full of Pets

I'm interested in Haan steamer, however I have 3 dogs and 6 cats living inside and need a great steamer/sanitizer for all terrain, especially, carpets. Any suggestions as to which steamer is the best bang for my buck?

By Jallison from KY

I wanted to share that I have 4 ferrets, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 hamster plus getting pond fish. That isn't including other wildlife outdoors.

I have 11 cats, 4 dogs and an iguana. I use the Shark steam mop and it works well. I see they have a new one which steams on both sides. I would recommend whatever steamer you get go to ebay and get extra pads. The steamer is great since you can keep it ready to go. I also have diluted white vinegar in a spray bottle to spray on "accident" areas to kill odors and disinfect.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 29, 2010
Asparagus in a Bamboo Steamer
Selecting Good Asparagus
bleach bottle
Cleaning With Bleach
Antique Steamer Trunk
Determining the Value of an Antique Steamer Trunk
Hand Sanitizer
Cleaning Uses for Hand Sanitizer