Cleaning Supply RecipesCleaning

Nontoxic Canal Cleaner

I need a strong nontoxic spray to clean the canal I live on so that doesn't continually have to be reapplied regularly. At one time I did find one that uses 10% acetic acid and orange oil with dish soap for a surfactant, but I don't remember the exact formula. Would you have something in this line?

Thanks,
Harlan Bloom from Haines City Florida

Is it an active canal? Such as with fish, etc.? Or is this the concrete dry ones they use for overflows?

I have heard of a cleaner that has something in it to prevent mildew/scum from coming back so often and then when it is cleaned it washes off very easily. I will see if i can find the name.

Shaklee products are 100% natural, and breakdown to work with the environment, and the Basic G (germicide) or Basic I (industrial) in their Home Health section may work for this; it is super concentrated, so you could put it in a sprayer. check out www.shaklee.net my member ID is ZM06763 and you can leave me a message on ThriftyFun with any other questions!

Kelly

This is an active canal Kattankerous, and has some good fishing